1. Compatible with applications that diagnose engines, transmissions, ABS, instrument panels and more
2. Mixed fleet capabilities with broad protocol support
3. Quick access to vehicle data for maintenance or management reports
4. Quickly attaches to vehicle’s diagnostic connector
5. May be used with desktop PC or laptop
Software Supports Language:
Tech2win: English; GD-S: Multi language
VXDIAG VCX NANO for G-M FEATURES:
* Fully compatible with SAE-J2534-1 & SAE-J2534-2
* USB vehicle-to-PC connectivity
* All current and most legacy vehicle protocols: CAN, UART, KW2000, Class2, for G-M LAN, etc.
* CE and FCC compliance for hardware
* Firmware Updatable
* Support PC-based diagnostics with rollout of the Global Diagnostic System GDS & GDS2
* Support for G-M TIS-2WEB online Service Programming System (SPS)
* Support Tec-h2Win application to offering a larger screen with all of the Tech 2 tool functionality
Global Diagnostic System (GDS & GDS2)
* New Diagnostic Application Software required for all GM Global Architecture (Global A) Vehicles.
* GDS & GDS2 is software which runs on a specific PC. Updates received via TI-S2Web.
VCX Nano for G-M Kit support both GDS & GDS2. GDS 2 works similar to the original GDS. easier and faster
GDS 2 Provides the Following Capabilities in Multiple Languages:
* Read codes, code status, Freeze Frame data and Clear Codes.
* Read VIN, ECU part numbers and software numbers.
* Record, store and replay Stored data.
* Control and monitor Output Control functions.
* Configure and Reset functions.
* Record or display history of the previous vehicle diagnostic sessions.
Service Programming System (SPS)
* passthrough programming on for G-M past model and Global A vehicles
* Increase reprogramming speed 20-70% and get ready to service new models
For pass-through programming of electronic control units on all vehicles built since 1996 and future model releases. The VCX Nano Prime for G-M KIT is between 20% and 70% faster than Tec-h 2.For example, on a new Tahoe hybrid with 7 ECUS, it would normally take 2 full hours to reprogram. But, with VCX Nano the process is completed in just 45 minutes. That’s a 64% difference and means you could service 10vehicles rather than 4in an 8-hour day! The potential to increase revenues is dramatic.
New Vehicles Model list
VCX Nano Prime for G-M KIT is the only full-spectrum diagnostic and reprogramming tool capable of servicing new Delta and Epsilon vehicles (with auxiliary CAN bus that cannot be serviced by Tec-h2).Below is the list of vehicles being delivered this year that will rely exclusively on this tool for service.
Tec-h2Win, an application version of the Te-ch 2 and for CA-Ndi (Control Area Network diagnostic interface) moduleTec-h2Win can be used during a vehicle road test, offering a larger screen with all of the Te-ch 2 tool functionality. The Te-ch2Win application offers all of the features and functions of the Te-ch 2 for S-aab etc.