Vxdiag For Xentry Have The Same Functions Like Original Diagnosis Vci,It Is Cheap And Support More Cars
If You Still Need To Purchase The Model License Listed In The Figure
(For G-M,For For-d,For Mazd-a,For Toyot-a,For Hond-a,For LandRove-r,For Jagua-r,For Subar-u,For Volv-o,For V-W,and For Porsch-e).
VXDIAG For XENTRY Diagnosis VCI is the latest interface for For Mercedes & SMART vehicles can replace Star C4/C5. VXDIAG For XENTRY Diagnosis VCI acts as a Pass-through Interface, also called Star C6, For Benz C6 multiplexer to provide complete communication between a vehicle and the VXDIAG For XENTRY software loaded on a PC.
VXDIAG For XENTRY Software Show:
VXDIAG For XENTRY Diagnosis VCI Overview:
Compatible Software: VXDIAG For XENTRY/Das Software
Support Vehicle: Mercede For Benz & For Smart vehicles
DoIP: Support DoIP
Functions: Star Diagnostic & programming (SCN Coding)
VXDIAG For XENTRY Diagnosis VCI Features:
- VXDIAG For XENTRY Diagnosis VCI can be used for all model series of For Mercedes For Benz vehicles
- VXDIAG For XENTRY Diagnosis VCI support DoIP, cover more functions during SCN Coding than SD C4/C5
- VXDIAG For XENTRY Diagnosis VCI functions including diagnosing, programming, simulation studying, repair information, automotive maintenance, technical service bulletin and so on
- VXDIAG For XENTRY Diagnosis VCI Diagnosis updates no longer necessary – firmware updates required on rare occasions
- VXDIAG For XENTRY Diagnosis VCI does not need a power supply unit for external power supply
- VXDIAG For XENTRY Diagnosis VCI Handy multiplexer with a small, sturdy construction (no PC core, battery, fan, or display)
- Engines (All Gasoline & Diesel Systems)
- Transmissions and Electronic Selector Modules
- Airmatic and Active Body Control Suspension Systems
- Traction Systems: ESP / ASR / ETS / ABS / BAS / SBC braking systems
- Supplementary Restraint Systems (SRS) / Airbag, All body modules OCP / UCP / LCP / SCM / SKF / KFB / RCM / DCM’s
- Drive Authorisation System
- Sam (Signal Acquisition) Modules
- Electronic Ignition System (EIS)
- Pneumatic System Equipment and ATA functions
- Air Conditioning / climate control Systems
- Instrument Cluster
- Tyre Pressure Control
- Parktronic System
- Keyless Go
- D2b Command & Audio Gateway (D2B and MOST networks)
- TV Tuner
- Headlamp Range Adjustment
- Seat Electronics
- Rvc, RST & Vario Roof modules
- Automatic Clutch System ACS
- M-Class Body Modules (AAM / EAM / DAS / SEM / VG Transfer Case)
- Assyst & ASSYST + systems
VXDIAG For XENTRY Diagnosis VCI Summary:
The new VXDIAG For XENTRY Diagnosis VCI (Vehicle Communication Interface) multiplexer serves as the interface to the vehicle when performing diagnosis and repairs, and programming electric and electronic on-board vehicle systems.
The VXDIAG For XENTRY Diagnosis VCI does not have its own PC core, battery, fan, or display. It is operated using the VXDIAG For XENTRY Diagnosis Pad via WLAN or a USB cable Connection.
1.Please install the 500GB HDD on laptop above 4GB Memory and I5 CPU, and use it on one laptop only. If change laptop, software may get broken and need to ship HDD back to us to copy software again.
2.You also can watch more videos to get more technical support from official website: http://www.vxdiag.net
3.This VXDIAG can/’t support All Key Lost,needs one key at least.
Processor: Pentium 4 / 1.6GHz+.
Memory: 1G Bytes or more.
Hard disk: 40G or more.
Display: Resolution 1024×768 or higher.
Network interfaces: LAN 10 / 100M or 802.11b / g.
Communication Interface: USB2.0 or USB3.0